Friday, August 1, 2008

Novel is late but almost done



47,300 words so far and just finished Chapter 29. Which means I have three chapters and a epilogue to go. Which is rad because my goal was 55,000 words. I think I'll be right there or a bit more. It's going well.

On a side note I went to see a few movies. X-Files I want to believe, and the new Hulk movie. I liked both but I didn't love them. I had fun at both.

So next month I'm going to write some blogs about the houses I lived at in Indiana. I'll be writing up some stories and have fun with it. Any ways the pictures with this post are from my Indiana trip. My dad's office where I set up to work and Ryan love and I on his post apoc double mohawked car.

3 comments:

Garrett Cook said...

Good luck and congratulations on that! 47,000 words in a month with continuity is hard.

David Agranoff said...

I think continuity is easier when writing this fast actually. Thanks for reading Garrett you still waking it to portland?

David Agranoff said...

opps that was making it to portland...